Are Your Organization’s Long-Term and Permanent Records and Information future-proofed?
Are your organization’s long-term and permanent electronic records and information future-proofed? If digital preservation isn’t part of your information governance strategy, the answer is probably no and your digital records are at risk.
Today, most organizations rely on electronically stored information (ESI) to meet many of their business, legal, and regulatory compliance obligations. But digital information is fragile and subject to rapidly changing technology environments. This reality impairs the defensible disposition of temporary records and puts the accessibility, authenticity and usability of long-term (>10 years) and permanent electronic records at real risk.
Now is the time to future-proof your digital information assets, and the steps to do so are well within reach!
Preservica’s subject matter expert, Lori Ashley, Industry Market Development Manager, presents in this ARMA International webinar alongside ARMA’s Content & Education Director, Ann Snyder, to discuss what action you can take today, including:
- Why you need to act now and waiting until the “end” of the information lifecycle to consider preservation may be too late
- Why your organization’s digital information assets are at risk and why you need a digital preservation strategy
- How to get going and build the case for digital preservation in your organization and differentiate between the core functionality of enterprise records and content management (ECRM) and digital preservations systems
- See practical examples of electronic records preservation in action and how to integrate the governance of digital preservation services and access activities into existing RIM and IG programs
- And more including how easy it can be to start preserving long-term digital records - for free!